Teacher (Home Economics / Catering / Hospitality)
Moore House Academy – Bathgate
Moore House Care & Education was established in 1988 to work with young people who have experienced challenges in life. We have developed into a growing and dynamic organisation providing a range of services including:
- Moore House Academy – Bathgate, offering day and residential places;
- Moore House Academy – Butterstone, offering day and residential places;
- Residential care services;
- Psychological support and intervention service, including work with families and foster carers;
- Continuing Care support as young people move into adulthood;
We have high aspirations for our children and young people, aiming to give them the best possible opportunities to succeed in their lives and we are now recruiting an inspirational Teacher to join our existing teaching team at our academy in Bathgate.
The postholder will plan, manage and deliver Curriculum for Excellence through high quality learning and teaching, contributing to effective interdisciplinary learning. Working in partnership with colleagues across services, the postholder will contribute effectively to the vision and values of the organisation, engaging positively with children using creative and innovative approaches to fully engage them in their learning.
Job Description and application form are available via the links below.
Only fully completed application forms will be considered
Closing date: Monday 20 July at 12pm