Service Managers, Residential Care Services Fife
Salary: £34,055 – £36,731
Moore House Care & Education was established in 1988 to work with young people who have experienced challenges in life. We have developed into a growing and dynamic organisation providing a range of services including:
- Two schools based in Bathgate, West Lothian and Butterstone, near Dunkeld offering tailored education packages;
- Residential care services;
- Psychological support and intervention service, including work with families and foster carers;
- Continuing Care support as young people move into adulthood;
- CLD youth work provision.
We are looking for skilled and creative Service Managers with significant residential care/youth work experience to manage our services in Fife, These exciting roles will support the engagement and participation of young people in a wide range of activities that support their life journeys and improve their life chances.
The successful candidates will be part of the service management team and have line management responsibilities for teams of staff. The post holder will have a key role across the organisation to develop the youth work skills of all staff complimenting Dyadic Development Practice (DDP) in engaging with young people. We are looking for creative and innovative managers who will support the organisations ongoing expansion/development.
Closing Date for applications: 7th June 2019 at 12noon.
Application packs are available at the link below
Interviews will be held in our offices in Livingston