Moore House Care and Education offers both Care and Education or Care services linked with mainstream education, college or work placements to young people who are unable to live at home due to having experienced trauma and loss.
Within all Services the practice approach is relationship focused recognising the need for relationships to be strong positive relationships to heal the effects from previous negative relationships.
Flexible services can be offered through all properties, recognising current occupancy and individual needs.
- The Gate House, based at our Bathgate Campus
- The Main House, based at our Bathgate Campus
- Buchanan House, a rural house based in Fife
- Ardlaghan, a rural house based in the outskirts of Bathgate
- Granby Avenue, a community based house in Livingston
- Hollybank, a community based house in East Calder
- Pitillock Farm House, a rural house based in Fife
- Culbrae, a rural house based in Dunkeld
- The Lodge, a rural house based in Dunkeld
We are registered to work with male and female young people in all houses.
We can offer placements to young people between the age of 6 and 21 years.