£21,614 – £24,468 (pro rata for 20 hours)
Moore House Group works with young people who have experienced challenges in life.
We are a growing and dynamic organisation providing a range of services including:
● Moore House Academy – Bathgate, offering day and residential places;
● Moore House Academy – Butterstone, offering day and residential places;
● Residential care services;
● Psychological support and intervention service, including work with families and
● Continuing Care support as young people move into adulthood.
Working across our services, we are seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated
Activities Co-ordinator to join our team. This new and exciting role will support the
engagement and participation of children and young people in a wide range of activities
that support their life journeys and improve their life chances. The successful candidate
will demonstrate commitment and enthusiasm to the role and will also contribute
positively to the aims and objectives of the organisation.
Application form and job description are available from the links below…
Only fully completed application forms will be considered
Closing date: 20 July 2020, at 12pm